Take a Picture, it Will Last Longer :)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sorry it has been so long...

Hey Everybody! First, I want to apologize for the poor job I am doing with my blog. Honestly, I have been so busy with class work and adventures that I hardly get time to talk with mama, daddy, and Julie. Our teachers told us this was going to be the worst week with the amount of reading and homework. We all struggled so much, but we survived the hardest week. I hope you all are doing super duper excellent! I can't express in words the extent that I miss each one of you. Iceland is just magnificent; I find things I love more about it everyday. This week has just been so difficult for me. I have been a little lonely and have had a hard time finding where I fit in with the other girls. I am so happy that God gave me this struggle because I have learned to truly rely on Him and draw near to His love. I may be far from home, my family, and Friends, but it is so comforting to know that God is with me always and forever. God on the mountain is still God in the valley. So...I am posting a very long update that come from my travel journal. I hope this will recap my last week and catch you up to what I am up to now :) Please forgive the length of this. We leave Friday for Snaefollness! Here we will climb a glacier and see places we have been studying. I can't wait :) I LOVE YOU All! Thank you for the prayers, emails, and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment